Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Wendover Woods 50 – a beautiful, sweary brute of a race
- The Berlin Wall 100
- The Kent 50 – the power of Mountain Dew and consistent pacing.
- Eastbourne Trackstar Marathon – on a road (or track) to nowhere.
- Self Transcendence 24 Hours (Tooting Bec) – Race Report
- Self Transcendence 24 Hour Race – Fuelling
- Samphire 100 – on the comeback trail (and sea wall)
- Self-Transcendence 24 Hour Track Race – Tooting Bec
- The South Downs Way 100 – Just a Day
- The South Downs Way 50 – A Plan Comes Together
- So that was 2014.
- The Winter 100 Race Report – 18 / 19 October 2014
- Taper Madness
- The joy of the early morning run
- Chamonix VK
Author Archives: jonfielden
I had really high hopes for 2014. My goal races were the South Downs Way 50, the North Downs Way 50 and the North Downs Way 100. I’d done the two fifties the year before as my first and second … Continue reading
The Winter 100 was my first attempt at a hundred mile race. I had prepared well for it. Training had been really good. I’d lost some weight. I had a drop bag that would have fed, watered, clothed and probably … Continue reading
Like virtually all runners, I hate tapering and I am crap at it. I am currently tapering for the Winter 100 on 18 October, which is my first attempt at the hundred mile distance. I did my last long run … Continue reading
I usually tend to run in the evenings during the week as I get to work very early and there just isn’t time to run before work most of the time. However, on the last couple of evenings my planned … Continue reading